Warranty Service Agreement:
For a warranty to be valid you must select the proper price range of the computer you are pairing the warranty to.
- Warranty coverage is effective the day you purchase the computer and ends exactly 1, 2, or 3 years from that date depending on the selected warranty term.
- This warranty covers the replacement/repair of parts, labor costs, and shipping costs within this time period.
- We are not responsible for any user data. Please ensure all your data is cloud saved.
- This can be extended if it is paid for prior to the current warranty expiration.
- Products being returned must be returned as received; clean and securely packaged in a sturdy box. We do not recommend using a soft sided mailer (bubble, craft paper or otherwise.)
- We hold the right to replace your computer with a machine of equal or greater performance in the event that the warrantied model is no longer carried by ReUse Computers. For example if you purchase a computer with a i7 4th generation processor and we no longer carry the i7 4th generation processor we will upgrade you to the next latest equivalent processor which is the i7 6th generation processor.
Ways That the Warranty Can Be Voided:
- Improperly packaged units that arrive damaged in shipping may be considered to be void of warranty and will be refunded minus shipping costs and/or a restocking fee up to 50% of the original purchase price.
- Damage caused by abuse, improper handling or packaging is not covered.
- Modifications made to the product that was not done by ReUse Computers will void the warranty.
- Please send all accessories and parts that came with the system when returning for repair/refund unless customer service has advised otherwise.
- Failure to include these could result in a fee to replace the component or delay in refund/replacement until component is received.
- We are not responsible for third party software or hardware of any kind unless specified in the computer's listing.
Warranty is non-transferable. Warranty starts from the date of receipt of your purchase. We will provide Technical Support at no additional charge to you. Technical Support is limited to original hardware, peripherals, and the operating system software installed by the seller. This warranty covers the computer hardware against functional defects that are not covered by the original manufacturer. It does not cover any special needs you might have such as peripheral and/or software installation assistance. It also does not cover software issues, neglect, or unauthorized repair. Be advised, any unauthorized repair(s) or changes to the hardware will void any and all warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.